Sunday, November 20, 2011

19-11-2011 Saturday

It was a rich day, I had gain experience when I had join the seminar at Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR). On the early morning, I had went to the school with my course seniors. When we reached here, we got lost the place, and we wasted 30 minutes to find the place. We got a memoir, this is the first time saw the format of memoir. That is nice for me to collect the data and hope it will used for my future.The seminar has been started, I saw my course’s teacher make a speech at speech. My seniors like the teacher’s fans, they become emotional when they saw the teachers comes in. The teacher bring their influence is not small, they say the teacher like their God or mother, she was kindly and helpful. I felt the teacher beautiful and the teacher has special temperament. The seminar finished at 5.30pm, I had reached the hostel at 7pm with full memorised and bought some books. At the night, I have joined the party with Group 12(G12) for college’s activity.

No comments:

阅读,志在乐

  因“微信读书”,今年的阅读量突破20本,平均每个星期读完一本。多亏这阅读软件,我有机会阅读不同作者的书,从中体验不同写作风格和内容的乐趣。 没错,很少读纸本和属灵书籍。每一年阅读方式有所变动,有时一年可以买许多书,阅读很多属灵书籍;有时,可以几个月才读完一本书。有时想把书撇...